All about B&B Photography

Welcome, please take a look at our photography style. We are currently taking appointments for photo sessions in and around the greater Chicago land and Suburban area.

Please contact us at:

Tara Bernier 815-260-1266
tarabernier@photographybybnb.com

Sherry Briick 815-651-0045
sherrybriick@photographybybnb.com

We specialize in engagements, newborns, children, seniors, and family portraiture.

Email us for sessions fees/packages/pricing.

Search This Blog

Tuesday, May 17, 2011

My (tara's) Easter Monsters






I cannot believe that I am just getting around to editing these, which seems like almost or maybe it is 3 weeks later! Work has been seriously, hauntingly depressing. I hope an end is in sight. I hope some summer weather is headed our way. And most of all some sun to chase all this sadness away!

I am totally bummed that Alex didn't get a posed shot! We only had a quick ten minute family shoot before the guests arrived and Alex was the host! Well, next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment