All about B&B Photography

Welcome, please take a look at our photography style. We are currently taking appointments for photo sessions in and around the greater Chicago land and Suburban area.

Please contact us at:

Tara Bernier 815-260-1266
tarabernier@photographybybnb.com

Sherry Briick 815-651-0045
sherrybriick@photographybybnb.com

We specialize in engagements, newborns, children, seniors, and family portraiture.

Email us for sessions fees/packages/pricing.

Search This Blog

Sunday, September 18, 2011

The Other Half of "B" and my Crazy Family


Today was the day I chose for our family shoot! Of course, it was rainy and cold! So, we made the best of it! And I love it! Here is a sneak into our family shoot today!

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful and so creative! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You take such amazing photos Tara :)))) Which editing program do you use? I want to see the rest of this album too :)))
    Inbox me your prices as I need someone to take a family shot of us as I'm never in any of the pics!
    Lysa x

    ReplyDelete